Sunday, May 10, 2009

 
hi.....
im bayley collins and im 24 blah blah blah etc..and i make these animals which usually start out as birds and then turn into something completely different, which i guess is a bit nuts, but i do have a piece of paper (Bachelor of Visual Art and Design) that says i know what i'm doing.

I recently moved up to Auckland from Napier and i am currently hatching a plan.... so hopefully in the near future you will be able to see my birds in bunny suits etc around the city. My work is also available at a gallery back in Napier called aroha lamour www.houseofaroha.co.nz

So yeah please let me know what you think of my work and ill keep you posted on everything that is happening with me and my birds

x

Also i would like to thank late night shopping and nandos for helping us come up with the name for our blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment